Sunday, October 7, 2007

Jennie and Caleb

Hello, friends, James here. Katie and I photographed a wedding for Jennie and Caleb Hoover on Friday (October 5th). The bride was beautiful and the family was a riot. We had a lot of fun!

Below, are a few of my favorite shots from the day. As always, click each image to enlarge.

I love the look of wonder on this Jr. Bridesmaid's face as we she watches the bride get ready.





While the quality of this picture isn't my best due to poor lighting, I couldn't resist sharing it. The look is just too sublime.



Jennie's Dad prepares to give her away.



In the Limo



We had to bribe the littlest ring-bearer with cold, hard cash to get him to stay put.





I love the way Jennie is looking at Caleb here








One of the Groomsmen begged us to take a picture of him doing a back flip. That's Katie in the background getting the shot as well.







1 comment:

Francie Roseen said...

Neat shots. I really love the one of the groom looking across the dad at the bride while the father looks straight ahead. The look on his face brought tears to my eyes. So sweet.