Monday, January 26, 2009

Mia Riley

As a photographer, I have the opportunity of taking photos of some really, really cute kids. I do, however, have a hard time not being somewhat biased when I get to take pictures of my family. Ben and Jes are technically not family, but they might as well be. Ben Ellefritz is my (and my brother's!) best friend from high school. Jes is his wonderful wife...Guy and are still amazed that Ben found someone as amazing as Jes. She's perfect for Ben...and she even puts up with craziness. ;-) (Love you, Ben!!)

In September, Ben and Jes got to adopt a miracle. Her name is Mia Riley Ellefritz, and she is an angel. I fell in love with her the weekend that I got to spend with them. I can't wait to get to see her again!!

Enjoy Mia's first photo shoot!!

New mother's joy:

The happy family:

Sweet baby Mia:

Perfection:

Tiny fingers:


Tiny toes:

Baby grin:


Just chillin:

Holding hands:


Sweet dreams: