Monday, March 2, 2009

The Wood's

Heather Wood is my bestest friend from grade school in good ol' Carthage, Illinois. I was back in the old stompin' grounds and Heather asked me to take photos of her family. Of COURSE I couldn't say no!!! ;-)

I had so much fun with Heather, Steve, Hannah, Halee, Hayden, and Hattie (try and say that 3 times fast!!). I'm sorry Steve, I don't mean to leave you out, but the girls look SO much like their mother!! It reminds me of back when we were 9. ;-) That's a little older than your girls', I know, Heather, but that's when we met!!

Hannah and Halee have stolen my heart everytime I've seen them...which sadly, has NOT been often enough. They are SO much fun, and I love them dearly. It just about broke my heart when it came time for me to leave and Halee started crying. I can't wait until I make it back up there and can spend some more quality time with them all.

Hannah and Halee...don't forget our deal!! We get to have ourselves a tea party (I'll bring the teacups and teapots if you want me too), and your mom and I get to go out by ourselves for a little bit for coffee (or ice cream since you so quickly pointed out that your mommy doesn't like coffee :-)).

I can't wait to see you guys again!

the whole family:

hannah...all sass!!


halee...all angel

such a great looking family...

show me your muscles, Hayden!


the girls:


Hattie, the charmer

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks so much for posting that!! You are an amazing friend;) We love you and your photography is dazzling. You are welcome anytime and the girls can't wait for the tea party and I can't wait to just visit with you!! Love you;)