Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Seamus & Jean

This was one FUN wedding. It took place Durham, NC, where I went with my good friend and GREAT photographer, Dai Mic. Seamus and Jean are friends of Dai Mic's, and my goodness, was that a fun crowd.

I'm still trying to figure out if the wedding was actually Irish or Scottish, but either way, it was a new experience for me and one of the most fun parties I've ever witnessed. Most of the people in attendance were friends from Grandfather Mountain, which I have not had the privelage of attending YET, but now it's definitely on my list of things I need to do!!

Seamus and Jean were wonderful. They are such a laid back couple with wonderful families. They know how to have a good time, and they have that enviable gift of surrounding themselves with wonderful people. I always feel very close to a couple after I shoot their wedding day...but with Seamus and Jean...let's just say I'd better be getting invitations to their kids' birthday parties someday. ;-)

Enjoy the pics!

he's getting ready:

sporrans and rings:

the kilted guests:

the reception surprise:

Seamus:

it's all in the details:


Jean:

so in love:

k-i-s-s-i-n-g:


blue eyes:



the sacrament:

she's getting ready:

these are a few of my favorite things...

No comments: