Monday, February 1, 2010

Bathtime

One of my bestest friends came down last week to hang out. She brought her daughter, Clara, and we had a blast. She is one of the sweetest, cutest little things around. AND, her middle name is Anne, spelled-with-an-E, like Anne of Green Gables, so we're bound to be kindred spirits, just like her mom and I are!!!

We were going to do a photograhic "Day In The Life," but the day that we picked Clara got sick. So, we didn't get the day in the life, but we did get bath time. Enjoy!!
















4 comments:

ZFam said...

GREAT pictures! Those bath pics are the cutest thing ever! You captured those big eyes for sure!!!

kt :-) said...

Thanks!!! Those big eyes aren't hard to capture!! ;-) She's such a sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Katie!!! -Amy (I can't remember my password!)

Francie Roseen said...

Oh, Katie, I hadn't seen these til today. They are so sweet! I love her little teeth and all her expressions. What fun!!