Saturday, May 1, 2010

John & Becca Preview!

John and Becca were married in Scottsdale, AZ last weekend. What a fun, pretty wedding!!

I actually worked with Becca back in the day when she was in the youth group at CCC. I was so honored when she asked me to be a part of her special day. I hadn't seen Becca in, oh, about 5 years. She has grown into such a wonderful and beautiful young lady. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting her husband, John. He is funny, sweet, and totally in love with Becca...so he gets my approval!!

Enjoy a preview of their pics...












3 comments:

Francie Roseen said...

They are great, Katie. I especially like the last one of juts her!

kt :-) said...

thanks mom!!!

Unknown said...

I like them all Katie! Of course, being the mom-of-the-bride, I'm a little partial : ) You are a terrific and talented photographer!!