Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ann, Miguel, y Lobo

This blog post is gonna be a little different than my other posts...it's actually one of the sadder posts, I've written...but we'll start with the happy part.

I had a friend from college, Ann Milauskas.  This girl is pretty amazing.  She was one of the sweetest people from my ol' WIU days.  She is also one of the most incredible women I know.  She spent 4 years ministering in Yemen.  While in Yemen, she met Miguel Bermudez.  He was also in Yemen as a missionary.  In a nutshell and the fairytale fashion, they met, fell in love, and got married just 6 months ago.

About a month or two ago, they moved to Nashville.  (which I'm THRILLED about, btw!!)  They stayed at my house for a couple of days while they figured out their living situation.  I got to watch their dog, Lobo, while they were checking out their apartment.  Lobo is 12 and Miguel has had him since he was a very small puppy.  He was moving pretty slow while I got to watch him, but he was such a sweetheart.

Ann called me and wanted to surprise Miguel with family pics for his bday.  So, I went and took pics of the two of them and Lobo.  Lobo was a totally different dog from when they first arrived in Nashville...he was almost like a puppy.  He was such a rambuntious dog...it was awesome!!

Now for the sad part.  I saw Ann a week ago and she shared with me that Lobo had died.  I couldn't believe it.  I'm so happy that I was able to take pics of Ann, Miguel, and Lobo before that happened.  I hope that Miguel and Ann are able to enjoy the pics as much as I have.










Here are just a few of them...

1 comment:

Francie said...

Sweet pix of Miguel and Lobo! I'm sure he'll treasure those shots!