Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jerry Ghionis Workshop

Hola de Buenos Aires, Argentina!!

It's been awhile, since I've posted on here, but I'm back at it.  I spent last week attending an absolutely phenomenal workshop with the very talented wedding photographer Jerry Ghionis. 

It was eye-opening, emotionally and physically exhausting, amazing, exhilarating, awe-inspiring, intimidating, humbling, and encouraging all at the same time.  I'm sure I could think of a lot more adjectives to describe the experience, but I'll stop with those.  ;-)

I thought I'd show you a few of the photos I took on day 2 of the workshop.  These photos were taken in the Gold Coast of Chicago, and the models are an amazing couple from Mexico City, Mexico.  Hopefully you'll notice a few things done a little differently in these images!!  ;-)






No comments: