Thursday, August 4, 2011

Alex

Whoo!!  First of all, let me say I'm back from my 1/2 summer of world traveling, and though I LOVED it, it's awesome to be home.

Secondly, I've got some catching up to do on here.  Let me introduce you to Alex.  Alex was one of those kids that grew up around me when I managed the Ground Level Cafe in Naperville, IL.  He has NO business being a senior - cuz that somehow means I'm even that much older.  ;-)

Alex is an AWESOME guy.  I really enjoyed the time that I got to spend with him.  He has matured into such a nice young man, it was really incredible to see.  I'm really excited to see what the future has in store for him!!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are amazing shots of Alex! Katie, you sure know how to capture who a person is. Awesome! Alex, you look great!

kt :-) said...

Thanks so much!!