Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dave & D

Dave and Danielle got married in Traverse City, MI. What a gorgeous location they picked for their wedding day!!! We had a blast. Danielle and I grew up kind-of like cousins, so it was so much fun to be able to shoot her wedding day. I totally enjoyed watching her as an adult (one of my first memories of D is sharing her room when we went to stay at her house...I think she was 5!! :-)) and seeing the man that she has chosen to live her life with. I think she made a wonderful pick!!! Dave is caring, funny, and he really loves D, which means a lot to me.

Their wedding day was beautiful and the wedding itself was perfect. Exactly as they envisioned it, I think!! ;-)

Enjoy a preview of their pics....










5 comments:

Francie Roseen said...

Lookin'good!

Unknown said...

I LOVE them so far! Very artistic!!! WOW... wish you could have done our wedding.. bummer.

Unknown said...

Sorry that last post was really me (Noelle) on Matt's account. But he would have also said something similar. Hehehehe...

Danielledavids said...

Everytime I think I have found my favorite I see another picture...then that's my favorite. :) I love how vibrant the colors are and how the black and white captures the clouds so beautifully! I just love it all!!!

kt :-) said...

YAY!! Thanks you guys. I'm so glad you're liking them so far. ;-)