Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ellefritz's

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!! I didn't actually plan this intentionally, but it worked out pretty perfectly. I hope you have a wonderful day with your girls!!

Secondly, Congratulations to all of you!! As of Monday, August 9, Kya Lynlee, is OFFICIALLY an Ellefritz. I'm so, so very thrilled for you guys.

Ben and I go way back!! He has been one of my best friends since I was about 15. He has married the most amazing woman in the whole wide world. Jessica can put up with Ben's relentless sophomoric humor...she even loves him because of it!! He couldn't have married a more perfect woman.

Ben and Jes adopted their first child, Mia Riley, in October of 2008. Kya arrived to their family January of this year. Both girls are so very precious. This photo shoot was the first time I got to meet Kya and I already can't WAIT to see her again. And Mia is talking now...and of course Ben has her repeating obnoxious, though hilarious things. I just wish they didn't live so far away!

I hope you enjoy their pics as much as I enjoyed shooting and editing them!






















2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is an absolute doll!!! They both are actually!!!

kt :-) said...

aren't they though?!?!?!?