Monday, August 16, 2010

Goeke Shindig

Wow!! Where to start with this crowd??? Let's start with Nick and Lindsey. They are getting married!!!! I actually get to photograph their wedding...in Mexico (the country!)...next Spring...how FUN is that?!?! ;-)

Nick is a Davids. Nick's Mom and Dad were best friends with my mom in high school. We hung out with the Davids quite a few times growing up! Though, you'd think we were neighbors...when we get together with them it's as though we've never been apart...i think we are somehow long lost cousins. ;-) Nick's mom is a Goeke...and that is one big awesome family!! They have an absolute blast whenever they are all able to get together. On a few occasions, I've been able to attend some of their family parties. I said it before, but I'll say it again, they are awesome.

Well, anyhoo, the Goeke's have a family tradition. They basically hold an inquest for the newest fiance in the family. It was HILARIOUS. I'm glad it isn't a Sutherland family tradition, but it was awesome to experience. ;-) And...Lindsey passed with flying colors and unanimous thumbs up!!










No comments: