Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Chase's

I love my family.  ;-) 

Zack is my first cousin.  There are 6 of us cousins and we grew up really close.  Every other Sunday (at least!), we'd all have dinner at Nana and Papa's after church.  One of my favorite things was always going over to their house. 

Well, Zack married the MOST amazing woman.  Amy is awesome in her own right - she's fun, funny, organized, creative, a great photographer - and she's the perfect match for Zack.  I absolutely love hanging out with them.

Blake is their 4 year old.  He is adorably handsome, and one of the funniest little dudes I know.  He is all about anything sports and anything rodeo.  When he was 18 months old he knew the difference between football highlights on TV and a football game.  A bit obsessive for an 18-month-old, I think, but it'll be fun to see what happens as he grows up!

Enjoy the pics of some of my favorite people!!!







This is his cowboy face




Another cowboy pose

I LOVE this one!!!


No comments: