Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hafner's

Another dancer family!!!!  Yay for Revolution Dance Studio!!!

Rorre is actually the sister of the famous Tracy!!!  ;-)  Another wonderful family--do I get any other kind???  Rorre and Jason are a great couple and awesome with both of their children.  Reece and Justin are just amazing, and so sweet with each other.

Reece is one of the company dancers at the studio, which means that I got to take quite a few pics of her back in June and got to know her pretty well.  She is a fun, spunky, and adorable young lady.  Justin is in a word, a sweetheart.  He's addicted to iphones, and I think it's about time I call him for lessons.  I know he could teach me a LOT about the games and itunes functionality. :-)










This may be my favorite shot of the day!!

No comments: