Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mitchell & Victoria

Mitchell is actually one of the first people I met after coming down here to Nashville.  He is one awesome guy...he's hilarious, gregarious, impulsive, caring, fun, a "Renaissance Man," quirky, and creative.  I totally enjoy anytime I get to spend anytime with him!

Recently he got engaged to the beautiful Victoria.  I have only met her a few times, but she seems to be the perfect complement to Mitchell.  She is super sweet, kind, and caring.  She is also a bit goofy, and I think she evens out Mitchell's rough edges!  ;-)

Also involved in the whole process was the precious Kylar.  She is Mitchell's daughter and she is a JOY!!  Such a fun age, too.  We had a blast running around all day.

I was lucky enough to get to photograph their engagement portraits.  I had an absolute riot, and I really can't wait to do it again!

Enjoy my favorites from the day...I think we did a pretty good job of capturing their love for each other as well as their personalities!!  Let me know what you think!










No comments: