Friday, April 1, 2011

The Edmonson's

It is not a very common occurrence that I get to photograph 5 generations.  I had such a great time shooting the whole family...from 5 week old little Maddy to her mama, aunt, very proud grandparents, and absolutely beaming great-grandparents, Nanny and Pop Pop!!  I don't know how many favorite things I'm allowed to have, but I'm officially adding to that list photographing great-grandbabies with their great-grandparents.  There is just something about the spectrum of life that is oh-so-beautiful to see...I love it!

I used to work with Maddy's Aunt Meredith, and it was such a pleasure to meet the family!!  Thanks for having me over you guys!

Look how beautiful they all are:















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful pictures!

kt :-) said...

thank you!!!!