Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Carter's First Birthday

Paul and I have decided that we live in one of the friendliest and best neighborhoods EVER.  We are just surrounded by absolutely amazing people.

One of those families is the Jackson family.  Dallas, Jenni, and Carter.  They are awesome - Jenni is an amazing hostess; Dallas is an amazing griller, and they both are awesome landscapers.  ;-)  In fact, they just helped us put in a brand new front yard - hopefully that crazy rain 2 days ago didn't destroy all the work we did over the weekend!!

They have an adorable son, Carter.  I got to attend his 1st birthday party, so of course I had to take a few pics!!!  Next week I'll blog some pics of when I got to babysit  Such a cutie-pie!

Carter's bday cupcake!


Carter's little friend


Not so sure about this birthday cupcake thing!

That's a little better!

Mmmmm....frosting!!!


Lovin' the drums!!

1 comment:

mintasa_clippingimages said...

shots are so lovely! those amazed me very much.