Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ellefritz's

You know those best friends that no matter how long or short a time between seeing them, it's as if you were never apart??  I have several of those, and Ben Ellefritz is most definitely one of them!  He and I have been best friends since highschool.  Several years ago (has it been 7 or 8 now??) he married the most amazing woman - if I would have dreamed up the perfect woman for Ben, Jes is even better for Ben than I could have imagined!!

About 3 years ago, they adopted Mia, and then about 1 1/2 years ago, they adopted Kya.  They are two of the most precious little girls I've met!  Ben and Jes are amazing parents, and I can't tell you how fun it is to see them in that role.

While they were visiting, we decided we needed to do a family portrait session (of course!!).  I actually was shooting pics all weekend, so some of the images are definitely more candid and others are from the shoot that we did at Centennial Park here in Nashville.

Enjoy!


Kya and Carter - sprinkler fun!
























No comments: