Monday, September 5, 2011

Julia

I'd love to start this post with the fact that I had a very weird summer.  It was AWESOME, but weird - even for me!!  I was gone from home for pretty much the whole months of June and July.

In July, I had an amazing opportunity to travel to Buenos Aires, Argentina with my husband - he had to work there for 3 weeks, so I tagged along.  I was going through a bit of photography withdrawal (at least of the people variety!!) when Fede and Silvina saved me. ;-)

They allowed me to photograph their beautiful daughter, Julia.  Julia is 1 year old, and your typical Latina beauty...the gorgeous skin, the huge dark eyes...she was such a little charmer (oh....and her parents were also awesome!  ;-) ).

In addition to photographing Julia, I also go to try out the new tutu that I had purchased from Heart Break Kids.  So fun!  Can't wait to do more...











No comments: