Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lowery's

The Lowery's have made my blog a few times...I'm pretty sure I did a wedding blog of them... and then I got to take their family portraits when sweet Eden was less than a year old.

Brian, Sarah, and Eden have moved to Indiana, but it worked out perfectly to take their family portraits on my last sojourn in that State.

They moved to Indiana to plant a church, which officially launched just a few weeks ago (Reunion Church)  If you live near Plainfield, IN, you should really check it out!

Eden is a bundle of energy these days and she is such a sweetheart.  She had a GREAT time picking flowers (which we only let her do b/c it was the end of September and they were still the summer flowers), running around, and playing at the park.  I had a wonderful time catching up with all of them.  Thanks you guys!















No comments: