Friday, October 28, 2011

Zack, Amy, & Blaker

I grew up living about 30 minutes away from my cousins.  There were two of us (my brother and I), and four of them.   The 6 of us were so close growing up - we went to the same church, and at least every other Sunday we all ate Sunday Dinner at Nana and Papa's.  I hate to guess how often we spent the night at each other's houses!!

We have all grown up, and we live all over - Tennessee, Indiana, Missouri, Iowa - but when we have the opportunity to get together it just feels right.  It feels like we still live close together - though we'd probably have way too much fun if we did! ;-)  I love that my family is like that!!!

While in Keokuk, I got to shoot Zack's family (Zack is the youngest of the 6 of us - I'm the oldest).  Zack is married to the wonderful Amy (Zack married himself a winner.  The complement each other perfectly, and I LOVE seeing them together!) and they have a son name Blake.  Blake is awesome, hilarious, and adorable at the same time.

Sure do love you guys!!

Blake playing indians with his cousin

Another Indian cousin ;-)





Blake showing me his bull ridin' moves!



The Lane Frost wave

No comments: