Wednesday, November 2, 2011

DJ, Leecie & Fam

While in Keokuk, I got to see, hang out with, and take pics of another cousin of mine by marriage.  DJ's mom, Linda married my Uncle Steve quite a few years ago...to be honest, I have no idea how long it's been now, but it's been awhile!  ;-)

DJ has two kids, Natalie and Jacob and he's married the wonderful Leecie, who also has two kids, Dylon and Hallee!!  Up until our family portrait session I had not got to hang out with Leecie, Dylon, or Hallee much - let's just say I can't wait until the next time I get to see this part of my extended family.  I had a blast and I think DJ did an awesome job picking out a wife!!  Natalie and Jacob are awesome and growing up so fast (Natalie, did I ever tell you I was at the hospital when you were born????  Hard to believe you're already in 8th grade!!!).

Looking forward to the next time I can see all of you!!










No comments: