Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Wood's

I love best friends!!  To me, they are the kind of friends that it doesn't matter how far apart you live or the amount of time in between seeing each other - whenever you get together, it's as if you were never apart.  I have several friends that I put in this category - and they are all from different epochs of my life.

Heather is my best friend from highschool.  We went through the big hair faze together, watched Dirty Dancing and Goonies for the first time together, and went to Homecomings and Proms together.

She still lives in our hometown and has married an amazing man, Steve Wood, and has four extraordinary children - Hannah, Halee, Hayden, and Hattie.  I love her, and I love the woman, wife and mother she has become!!!!

I also love that every year or so we get to do a family portrait session!!!!  ;-)
















No comments: