Saturday, August 30, 2008

Alexis & Ava

Once again, I get to brag on my cute family. The same weekend I took the shots of Blake (see post dated August 14) I also got to shoot his cousins, Alexis and Ava. That was almost a perfect weekend...hanging out with my cousins Zack and Brian, and taking pics of their adorable children!! The only thing that might have made the weekend better would've been if my cousins Sara and Luke were there too. ;-) I've decided that, as much fun as it would be, it might not be such a good thing if I lived close to any of these cousins...all of my time would be dedicated to shooting and editing their kids! ;-) Enjoy the adorable Ava and the beautiful Alexis!!

















-kt :-)

2 comments:

Sara said...

oh my word! beautiful!.. that's all i can say!!!.... love you and miss you sun, moon and stars!!!:)

kt :-) said...

love and miss you sun, moon and stars, too, Ses!!!