Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fun, but weird...

A couple of weeks ago, I got to photograph the Campbell family in Iowa. They were great and I had a blast hanging out with Tara, Chad and the kids. What caused the "weird" in the title of this post?? Well, Tara and I went to the same high school youth group. I'm unable to make it back "home" very often, so I haven't seen her for quite a few years...so it was weird to see her all grown up with her own family!!! Guess I'm supposed to be all grown up too, eh?!?!

Thanks, Tara for giving me the chance to meet and hang out with your family!! Can't wait to see you guys again next time I'm in town.










-kt :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!!i like ur blog so much.....
nice photography....Congratz.....

katiejames photography said...

Thanks so much!