Thursday, September 25, 2008

Reist-Zak Wedding

Kurt and Laurel...what a fun couple and a gorgeous wedding. Laurel is a designer and this became more and more apparent to me as I saw, a) how organized the day was, and b) how perfect everything was. They got married at Independence Grove, a forest preserve in central Lake County, IL. It was a stunning location.
I had a ball working with Kurt and Laurel. They were both great sports and very patient with me as we shot their entire day outside...on one of the hottest days this summer in Chicago. Kurt and his groomsmen were awesome wearing their black tuxes on such a hot day!!

We had an awesome sunset:


the guys:



check out laurel's flip flops!

gazing:

one of my favorites of the day:

great clouds:


laurel's other shoes:

one of the centerpieces:

i now pronounce you...

the wedding party:

the veil:



mom zipping laurel in:

such a great smile:

kurt:

the dress:

No comments: