Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Weible DeGraff Wedding

Jeff and Tanya...what can I say about Jeff and Tanya? Tanya is one of my dearest friends in Chicago. We went to college together a while ago (we won't talk about how long ago that was, will we, T??), we worked to together for about 5 years at CCC, we were even roommates at one point!

Jeff and Tanya have been really good friends as long as Tanya has been living in the Chicagoland area. A lot of Tanya's friends have been telling her for years that she needed to start dating Jeff. I found out at the rehearsal dinner that a lot of people were telling Jeff the same thing! :-) It's all in the timing. They finally realized what most of us had known for years, that they were perfect together.

Their wedding was such a joyous time. Tanya was a truly radiant bride, and Jeff was the epitome of the dashing groom. One of the things that I love about watching Jeff and Tanya together is that you can SEE the love between them. As you observe Jeff's treatment of Tanya, you know without a shadow of a doubt that he treasures her...and that is just what she deserves! I can only hope that I captured a piece of that!

Jeff & T


that look




serious Tanya

Jeffrey




Jeff and his niece...how cute!

first dance


Covergirl Tanya





the sass...


-kt :-)

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I LOVE my pictures I have and thanks for the kind words! You know I love you:) (and your photo skills!) It is going to be so hard to pick which ones we frame!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you love them, T!!! That's always my biggest desire...and worry!!! ;-) Just frame them all. lol Love ya!

Zack, Amy, & Blake said...

Hey missy - I know you've edited some other photos recently...where are they?! I LOVE looking at this blog - you amaze me! :)

kt :-) said...

thanks, ames!!! i'll get some up soon!! i've been playing crazy catch-up. love ya!!