Sunday, October 18, 2009

Elizabeth Wozniak

It's so weird for me to go back to Chicago and take senior pics. Why, you may ask?? Great question!! ;-) Because the kids I'm taking senior pics of should not be seniors!!! Back in my Ground Level Cafe days they were the unruly junior high students that really tried to make my life difficult. ;-) As weird as it is, it is SO fun to see them "all-growed up."

Elizabeth is one of those kids that really can't be a senior already. But...she is!! And she is a gorgeous girl, tons of fun, and I really had a great time with her and her mom as we shot these pics. Enjoy!!










3 comments:

Julie said...

Ok, so the mom can't truly be objective. Isn't she beautiful? I can't wait to see all the pictures! Katie, you are talented beyond compare! Thank you for capturing the essence of Elizabeth!

Unknown said...

can you imagine how i feel?!?! This was one of my girls when she was back in her jr. high days...although i can only imagine how it makes you feel to tell you that i was in Jr. High when you were at the cafe and now i'm in my fourth year of college.....


btw...Julie - she's absolutely stunning :)

kt :-) said...

She is very beautiful, Julie!!! And Erin...shut up!!! ;-) Love ya!