Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Holsworth Family

I'm back from the land of good auld Scotland. I loved it!! I'm hoping to post a few more pics soon, so keep your eyes open. For now, I'm haulin' buns on editing family pics from my weekend in Chicago (and no, Danielle, I haven't forgotten you!!! I'm haulin' buns on your pics too, Gorgeous!!).

The Holsworth's live in Plainfield, IL and being just wonderful, they came up to Naperville to meet me due to some time constraints. We had a lovely time at this little bridge on the river. Kristine is a dear, and I'm very thankful I got to spend this time with her and her children.

My prayers are with you guys, and I sure hope you enjoy the photos and that they are all you hoped they would be!

making wishes...

just havin' some fun...

ahhh...how sweet!!!

beautiful...

the family's best friend...

gotta love moving water...

and kids will be kids...

beautiful kristine...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! You did a great job!! I almost look healthy....right!!! Glad you made it back home safe!! I will email you my address....Bye for now Kristine Knight-Holzwarth