Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Heavey's

I was extremely lucky and got to hook up with my best friend and old roommate, Kim, her hubby, Jeremy, and 6 month old daughter, Clara Anne. I had SO much fun seeing Clara again, and it was wonderful to see Kim and Jeremy as parents. They are GREAT with Clara and I loved to see it.

I think my favorite part of the photo shoot was when we left Clara sitting to entertain herself while Jeremy and Kim took some pics together. Kim and Jeremy have not lost the romance and that makes my heart smile.

The fam...


just playing...

still in love...

family resemblance??


oh-so-sweet...


those eyes...



fun with daddy...




3 comments:

Francie Roseen said...

Oh my, they are really good! And Clara has chubby legs...how cute is that??? Of course, her eyes are arresting. You really did good, Kate.

Geneva Kayak Center said...

Nice Job Katie!!

Sara said...

well, kt, you are an amazing photographer, but i have to say, it can't be that hard when you have a family like the heavey's, right??... JK! but the pics are GREAT and kim and family are just gorgeous!! love ya and miss ya! (looking forward to more scotland pics too!:)