Sunday, November 1, 2009

Heather, Steve & Fam

Best friends are interesting things. I don't have that many, but I have several best friends from different eras of my life. The best part about best friends, if they are true ones, is that it doesn't matter how long between times you see each other...that best friend part never changes.

Heather is my best friend from high school. She still lives back in good ol' Carthage, IL, and it really is fun for me to go back to my stompin' grounds. She is married to a wonderful man, Steve. I couldn't have picked a better man for her if I was given the opportunity!! ;-) They've got 4 beautiful children, Hannah, Haley, Haden, and Hettie.











2 comments:

grfxmommy said...

Gorgeous! you can't really tell that you were freezin your tails off! Great family Heather - Great shots KT! Love you both - my forever besties!

Heather said...

Thanks so much, Katie for the pictures and Jen for the comments;) Love you girls!!