Sunday, November 15, 2009

PJ, Bobbi, & Jordyn Anne

Have I mentioned that I love my job?? Being a photographer is so much fun!!! One of my favorite things is taking pics of all different kinds special moments of people's lives.

I had the privelage of taking PJ & Bobbi's wedding photos several years ago...and now, to be able to take photos of the two of them with their first child...it really was priceless for me!!! We went to this really cool creek just down River Road...not sure that I could get there again, but I sure hope so, because I loved how the pics turned out in that spot.

PJ & Bobbi...Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to be a part of special moments in your lives...I can't wait until next time!!!!










1 comment:

PJ and Bobbi said...

Pretty awesome Katie, thanks for sharing. Cant wait to get the rest in the mail.
-PJ