Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Little's

Twins!! Jenni is my twin. We've celebrated our birthdays together...well, for our whole lives!!! We met each other when we were 9, so our first combo birthday would've been our 10th. Jenni is a dear, dear friend who's been there for me for years (I won't tell you how many!! :-) )

Jenni married an AWESOME guy, Eric. He actually reminds me a bit of my dad, which is one of the biggest compliments I can give. ;-) They have been blessed with 2 boys...Logan and Kaden. I don't get to see them often enough and man have they grown up too fast already!!!! They are so much fun, and Jenni and Eric are great parents.

Enjoy their pics!!!











5 comments:

grfxmommy said...

KT, KT! WOW! Gorgeous colors, angles, etc. The "subjects" don't look too bad either for the temps and wiggliness!! LOL Seriously, LOVE these and can't wait to see the rest. You are amazing! Thank you, Thank you!

Eric says being compared to Rosy is a HUGE compliment! He got misty-eyed over that one.

kt :-) said...

i'm glad you love them so far!!! and i was being very sincere about eric reminding me about dad...;-) you are so very welcome!!

Heather said...

Great pictures...I'm so excited to see them! Jenni, they boys ARE growning up WAY to fast! We need to get together sometime soon. Miss you guys!

Katie-anohter awesome photo shoot! Love ya girl!!

Francie Roseen said...

You really did good on this one!! They all look so happy...in every picture! Wow.

grfxmommy said...

Francie - Thanks! We were happy to start with, then our faces froze like that in the cold wind so it worked out well. LOL Miss you! Jen