Friday, July 16, 2010

Bramlett's

What is there to say about the Bramlett's?? Elic, Carrie, Pearle, and Teddy. I think I worked at CCC maybe one year before Elic started working there...but I can't imagine a time when he was not there!! His wife Carrie is a dear, and a perfect match for Elic...and their kids?? Amazing! Pearle is an absolute sweetheart, and Teddy is just now getting to an age that he is able to express his personality. I am seriously honored to take pictures of the Bramlett family...and I already can't wait for the next time!!!

I hope you enjoy these photographs as much as I enjoyed taking them!!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie - thank you thank you!!!! You are the best!!!!

Doug said...

Nice shoot...

kt :-) said...

Thanks and thanks!! It was a blast!!