Wednesday, July 21, 2010

we now interrupt your normal programming...

Yes, I have been doing a LOT of family and dance recital shots. I haven't highlighted any dance recital shots here on my blog yet, but let me assure you, I have been editing!!! I decided to interrupt the dance recital (and family!!) shots with Jen's wedding preview pics. Since she is a teacher at Revolution Dance Studio, and I'm hoping that students and parents will give me a break here!!

Strictly speaking as a photographer, how many chances do you get to shoot a bride who can do a "stall"? (For those of us who aren't break dancers, that is a dance move!!) I apologize ahead of time to you, Joel (the groom) because these pics don't highlight you, but these are SO fun!!!!!! Not every day do I get a chance to shoot a bride who is ALSO a dancer!!! ;-

Enjoy!!














No comments: