Friday, July 23, 2010

Piper's

I'm going to start this blog post on a totally personal note. Happy Birthday to my brother, Guy!!! I don't know if he wants me to share with my small blogging world how old he is, but suffice it to say, he's a little bit younger than me. ;-) And it's most appropriate that I add that to the beginning of the Piper's blog post because I think the triplets and Guy still share a bond built from those good ol' Connections days!!

Now, onto the subjects at hand. You know those people or those kids that make you feel old, just by looking at them?!?!?!!? Well, the Pipers are in that boat for me. Jack, Cullen, Shea, and Drake. The triplets were in the toddler nursery when I started working at CCC and Drake was in the baby nursery. No WAY should they be in jr. high now!!! ;-)

They are a GREAT group of kids. SO fun, so polite, and always honestly interested in what I've been up to since I last saw them. How often do you get that??? One of my favorite parts about shooting all four of them is that they truly love and LIKE each other. I'm sure there are times where they fight like cats and dogs, but over, in, and through it all, they truly enjoy each other.

So enjoy the Pipers...I sure did!!! ;-)










No comments: