Monday, September 21, 2009

Scotland 2

(two days in a row!!! are you excited?!?!? i am!!!)

Today was pretty uneventful, to be honest. The kids are having some trouble sleeping...which means they're going to bed late...but also getting up late. So, we're not getting up til late either!!! ;-) I spent some time walking around today. Found the park that Sara will be able to take the kids to. Hopefully we'll all be able to check it out tomorrow. We all went walking up to the castle tonight...I scoped out some spots to take my tripod to another night.

After the walking around the Royal Mile with everyone, I ventured out on my own and went down to check out the downhill side of it. I went by a Spanish tapas bar I'd seen before and decided to stop in and see if they had rioja. They did. Sooooo....I had to stop in and try a glass...along with my current Outlander book. ;-) GREAT night. I came back to the flat to pizza...which made it even better!!

I'm planning a day walking trip or 2 around here, so will hopefully have some more pics of that soon.

Here's a first attempt at my Edinburgh night photography. ;-)

St. Giles Cathedral:





Shane & Paige:

Sara & Zion:

walking down the Royal Mile:

down the Royal Mile:



3 comments:

Unknown said...

KT These are amazing! You have such talent! Thanks for sharing! It was great seeing you! I miss you! Have fun in Scotland! I'll be coming to visit you in Nashville :)

Tammy said...

Katie,

I'm really loving these pics...and really missing my kiddos! So glad you are there with them...Thank you so much for giving us glimpses of that amazing place! It was SO good to see you...you are an angel! Give them all hugs and kisses for me! Love to all of you!

Francie Roseen said...

Hey, Thanx for the heads up about adding to the blog. Great pix! Got your b'day card today, you are sure a sweetheart! We leave for MO tomorrow. Love you. (Nana says she loves you too!)