Sunday, September 27, 2009

Scotland 3

Sorry I haven't been very good at updating since last time!!! I kind of got sidetracked by having a good time over here in Europe. ;-)

I've been having a great time over here. Shane, Sara, and the kids have been awesome hosts. I apologize for not having many right now of the kids...I have been out checking out the city on my own...so most of these pics are of Edinburgh itself.

Enjoy!!

rooftops:


celtic cross:

just for jamie simkins...

riverwalk:

my feet and view from arthur's seat:

me!!:

edinburgh castle:

maybe my favorite so far:

a pub mentioned in Outlander:

part of the biggest scotch collection in the world:

part of the whiskey experience:

If you made it this far...and you're interested in seeing more...my cuz Sara actually has a video of me at the park with her kids on her blog!! It's actually kinda funny...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You take some AMAZING pictures! I love the ones with the "halo" effect around them. I'm so jealous of your trip. I hope you had fun!

kt :-) said...

Thanks, Monica!!! I did have a blast, actually. ;-) Hope you're doing well.