Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yader & Sarah

got married!!!!

It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding. Sarah's mom and dad are great friends with my mom and dad. I think the last time I saw Sarah I was about 10. ;-) Needless to say, we've both grown up a bit!!

Sarah and Yader met in Nicaragua in January, 2007. In September of the same year, they got engaged and started the long process of melding two lives from two different countries and planning a wedding at the same time.

The ceremony was beautiful, and it was great to see the two of them together!! The word that comes to mind to describe the vibe of Yader and Sarah's wedding day is "finally". They are 2 people very much in love who've waited a long time and worked very hard to be together and to be married.

Yader even let me practice my Spanish...that year in Spain finally paid off in my realm of photography!! ;-)

!Felicidades, Sarah y Yader, y gracias por la oportunidad estar con ustedes en su dia! Espero que todo vaya bien en su vida juntos.

mmm....cupcakes!














1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Sarah how beautiful! I really wish I could have been there! I absolutely love your dress. You look so happy!